Are you worry about your skin glow and beauty ?? You are not the only one, millions of people are thinking the same. Everybody either men or women want to look handsome or beautiful respectively. Everybody always spends on beauty cream and lotion to maintain their glowing skin and fair skin. The glow of the skin directly proportional to the healthy diet and lifestyle. There are food items which contain rich amount of vitamin, protein, mineral, and antioxidants which are very helpful to maintain your skin glow thereby everyone should know the food for glowing skin and fair skin.
In this era, people lose their glow of skin because of pollution, sunburn, stress, pigmentation, hormonal imbalance and healthy diet.
Healthy lifestyle and Healthy diet always helpful to make your skin healthy and glowing.
FOOD FOR GLOWING SKIN AND FAIR SKIN
There are foods which are good for the skin glow and their fairness-
1.Carrot – Carrot contains rich amount of Beta-carotene, antioxidants and Vitamin A, which prevent overproductions of cells in the skin’s outer layer. Carrot also protects your skin from sun damage and stop premature aging.
2. Tomatoes – Tomatoes contains the lycopene. Lycopene is a phytochemical which makes tomatoes red. It provides protection from the sun damage and UV rays. Tomatoes also boost the collagen strength and thus makes your skin glowing and fairy.
3. Sweet Potatoes – Sweet potatoes contains carotenoids and Vitamin C which boost or improve the collagen production. Collagen maintains the firmness and flexibility of the skin.
4. Water Melon – Water Melon contain rich amount of water which makes your skin hydrated. Watermelon also contains lycopene which boosts your collagen strength.
5. Papaya – Papaya is a fruit which contains the number of enzymes like – Chymopapin, pain and Vitamin C.Chymopapin provide relieves from skin inflammations. Papin is useful to remove wrinkles and even treat to acne when applying it topically. Papin enzyme dissolves the clogging fats of the pores and cleanses the skin.
6. Egg – The Yolk of the egg is rich in Vitamin that is essential for proper cells functioning. Egg also contains Vitamin B (Biotin) which is very helpful to protect your skin from acne and redness.
7.Spinach – Spinach contain rich amount of folate, Vitamin B that is helpful to repair DNA and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
8.Apple – Apple contain quercetin and antioxidant which protect against sun damage and you look younger.
9.Almonds – Almonds contain rich amount of Vitamin E and antioxidant which protect your skin from sun damage.
10. Fruits – Fruits are the rich source of Vitamin, minerals, antioxidant and natural sugar which makes your skin healthy and glowing.
There are following fruits which are good for skins are as follows –
- Papaya helps to remove dead cells and clear your skin.
- Orange contains rich amount of Vitamin C, which protects your skin from wrinkles and also boost your collagen formations. Other fruits which contain vitamin C are Guava, Grapes, Strawberries. Vitamin C is helpful to protect your skin from sun damage and makes your skin healthy and glowing.
- Mangoes contain Vitamin A and antioxidant which prevent premature aging and maintain skin elasticity.
- Banana contains Vit A, B and E .Banana prevent premature wrinkles of the skin.
- Apples contain quercetin which protects your skin from sun damage and makes your skin look younger.
11.Green Tea – Green tea contain the natural antioxidant. The antioxidant in the tea help to remove the harmful free radicals and hence protecting your skin from premature aging, dark spot, and redness.
12. Broccoli – Broccoli is a rich source of antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. Antioxidants protect your skin from aging and wrinkles.
13. Curd or Yogurt – Curd or Yogurt contain probiotics which is good for gut health. When your gut will be healthy, your digestion, absorption, and excretion will be good thereby your skin is less prone to dryness and infections.
14. Sunflower seeds – Sunflower seeds contain selenium which smoothens or tighten your skin. Selenium also acts as an antioxidant. Sunflower also contains Vitamin E.
15.Red Wine – Red wine is the juice of the fermented grape. It is helpful to maintain the glow and prevent aging. Red wine also contains antioxidant which flush out the toxin from the body and protect your skin from the sun damage.
Red wine consumption should be limited as the excess of red wine cause dehydration.
You have read about food for glowing skin and fair skin. Now read more about foods to avoid for glowing skin and fair skin.
FOODS TO AVOID FOR GLOWING SKIN
- Junk Foods
- Processed foods and Packaged foods
- Spicy Foods
- High Sodium and sugar Foods.
Glowing skin and fairy skin is the outcome of the healthy body. You should consume healthy foods and follow the chart of food for glowing skin and fair skin
Article- Related to Most Effective Home Remedies For Glowing Skin.