Haemorrhoids or Piles are the inflamed or swollen vein or tissue in or around the rectum. Piles are a very common problem nowadays which affects your daily routine and finally your health. Piles are characterized by Anal pain, bleeding during or after passing the stools, itching, inflammation. If anybody suffers from constipation, then piles are really painful. There are many ways to treat Piles and it depends on the conditions. You can take medicine with the advice of consultant Drs. However, you can also try the Natural cure for Piles. Natural cure for piles consist of dietary changes-means what are the food should be taken and what needs to avoid and lifestyle changes.
Best Natural Cure For Piles
Natural Cure For Piles means what are the ways or what are the foods that can help you to cure pills at homes. There are top 20 ways to cure piles are as follows-
- Warm Bath-There are many people who take the half bucket of warm water or bathtub with warm water and put there rectum or anus part means half of the body dipped into warm water and get the bath. The warm bath provides relief from inflammation and pain. Some people also choose to add another ingredient to the bath in order to take more improvement in the symptoms. These ingredients are –Epsom Salt or Apple Cide Vinegar
- Use of Coconut Oil – Coconut Oil is a natural moisturizer and it is very helpful in order to reduce irritation and swelling. Due to moisturizing properties, it may also help reduce the urge to scratch.
- Use of Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe Vera is used in many cases because of its properties. According to research in BioMed Research International, Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties which may help to heal the wound. Use of Aloe Vera may provide relief from irritation, burning sensation, and inflammation. Pure aloe vera use is always advisable because additive or preservative may contain chemicals which may worsen the symptoms. You can use aloe vera directly after cutting the leaf from the plant that is best.
- Use Astringent to the Affected Area –Witch Hazel is a natural astringent and it has anti-inflammatory properties which provide relief from burning and inflammations. Warm Olive oil can also be used as an alternative to witch hazel, olive oil also provide lubricant to the piles’ area as well as it also a rich source of antioxidant which protects from further infections. You can also use the warm wet tea bag, as tea contains natural astringent which helps to reduce swelling and also provide relief from pain.
- Eat More Fibers –Piles or Haemorrhoids mainly occurs because of the pressure you put on the pelvic muscles or rectum and it generally happens due to constipation. Eating more fibers is helpful to regulate bowel movement as well as soften the stools and finally getting rid of piles. There are certain foods which have a rich amount of Fibers are as Follows-
- The whole grain includes -Brown rice, wheat, oatmeal, etc.
- Fruits mainly cherries, apricot, plums.
- Vegetables -Leafy vegetables ,lettuces ,beets ,spinach etc.
- Beans and Legumes but it cause acidity.
6. Drink Plenty of Water – Drinking adequate water means 8-10 glass water is good for health. Sufficient intake of water is helpful to soften the stool and increase the pressure to pass the stools and normalize bowel movement.
7. Take more Vitamin -C – Vit C is very helpful for the skin disorder. Vit C along with Anthocyanins keep your vein strong and may protect against straining of the anus. Vit C is also helpful to reduce inflammation and bleeding. In simple words, you can say that Vit C provides a strong immune system.
- Citrus Fruits and other fruits like -Apple, lemon, orange provide a good amount of Vit C
- Anthocyanin-rich foods are onion, carrot, red cabbage, berries, grapes, and cherries.
- All Categories of berries is good sources of Vit C which provide anti-inflammatory properties. It is also a rich source of antioxidant.
8. Try to Make More Vegetables Juice- Drinking more vegetable juice which contains beetroot, carrot, spinach, lemon, aawla provide all the required Vit which is helpful to reduce inflammation as well as burning.
9. Use Peel of Pomegranates –Peel of Pomegranates is being used as medicine from ancient time as it contains the bioactive compound that has antioxidant properties. Peel of Pomegranates contains rich amount of phenol and Flavanoid than fruits. Boil the peel of pomegranates in a glass of water for 5-10 minutes and take it for 2-3 times. It is helpful to reduce the soreness of Piles.
10. Uses of Mango Seeds – Most of the people throw the mango seeds but it has great medicinal properties. It has antibacterial properties. Take the seeds and make the powder and mix the powder with honey and take it for the 2-3 time in a day, till you find the relief from piles.
11. Use Dry Figs – Dry fig is a good source of fibers and nutrients. Soak 4-5 figs overnight and in the morning eat with water. Due to high fiber content, it is very helpful to soften the stool and normalize the bowel movement.
12. Eat Raddish a low-calorie root vegetable is mainly in the salad or take 1/4cup of Juice. It acts as a natural cure for Piles.
13. Eat Jeera and Cumin seed mixtures after taking the meal. Regular use of this will cure piles naturally.
14. Avoid certain foods – Piles can be managed or controlled only by knowing what foods to avoid.
- Foods with spices and chilies must be avoided at any cost as it increases the discomfort and bleeding of piles.
- Processed food, food with preservative should be avoided as it contains the chemical additive.
- Fatty and Fried foods like – Meat, Fast food, etc..
- Poor fiber diet, high fat diet, and chemical additive food should be avoided.
All the above recommended dietary habits come under the natural cure for piles, now you will get to know what are things need to be avoided for the better result.
15. Avoid Sitting for the longer period –Sitting for a longer period of time increase intra-abdominal pressure and hence take rest or the short walk if you have the sitting job.
16. Avoid Alcohol – Alcohol dehydrates your body cause your stool hard. Alcohol not only hard your stool but also increase the chance of bleeding. It has been confirmed that long-term use of Alcohol may cause swelling of the Liver and hemorrhoids. That is why limit yourself and stop taking Alcohol.
17. Do Exercise – Regular Exercise is very helpful to regulate the bowel movement as well as exercise ensure the proper blood supply to every part of the body which make the body part stronger.
- Avoid Weight Lifting Exercise.
- Do walking and Swimming.
- Avoid exercise which affects the pelvic muscles.
18. Avoid Tight-fitting clothes as it rubs the anus part which is not good for healing.
19. Go to the toilet when it urges, it is helpful to regulate your bowel movement.
20. Keep personal hygiene because poor personal hygiene contributes to irritation, itching, and potential complication.
If you have Piles or Haemorrhoids problem or having symptoms like -straining on defecation, anal bleeding or pain during or after defecation, anal inflammation, itching in or around the rectum. Then you can try all the method for the natural cure for piles along with medication and also speak to the consultant.