Psoriasis is an autoimmune, skin disorder. In psoriasis skin grow rapidly and make the red patches as well as pile up on each ether that causes inflammation. Psoriasis can affect any part of the body skin even the scalp also. It is good news that there is scalp psoriasis natural treatment.
Psoriasis happens when numbers of white blood cells called T-cells increase which causes unhealthy swelling and fast turnover of the skin.
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder.
In some of the cases, it has been found that Psoriasis happen because of Genetic Predisposition.
Psoriasis affects about 2% population of the US population and 15% of the psoriasis patients may be chance of psoriatic arthritis. (1)
Psoriasis is not a contagious disease.
SYMPTOMS OF PSORIASIS-
Some of the common symptoms of psoriasis or scalp psoriasis are as follows –
- High-Grade Itching.
- Inflammation in the scalp
- Burning sensation in scalp
- Hair Loss
- Red Patches
- Bumpy patches on the scalp
- Dryness of the Scalp
It is not necessary that every symptom present simultaneously but can occur intermittently. There is the natural treatment which cures or treat psoriasis called scalp psoriasis natural treatment.
CAUSES OF PSORIASIS OR SCALP PSORIASIS
Causes of psoriasis or scalp psoriasis are not clear yet but there are believed that it is an autoimmune skin disorder. Due to autoimmune problem skin grow rapidly and pile up on each other and make the red patches.
Genetic predisposition is another cause of scalp psoriasis.
Increased number of T-cells cause the scalp psoriasis.
Difficult digestion creates the toxin which may be another reason.
Emotional stress can also cause psoriasis.
BEST AND EFFECTIVE SCALP PSORIASIS NATURAL TREATMENT
There is the natural way through which you can cure your scalp psoriasis.The natural way is helpful to reduce inflammation, burning sensation and promote the healing.
There are scalp psoriasis natural treatment-
1. Reduce Stress – It has been found that stress plays role in psoriasis. Stress management can be helpful to treat psoriasis.
2. Do regular Exercise and drink water – Drinking water and regular exercise are easy and effective ways to treat scalp psoriasis. While bathing use lukewarm water and add Epsom salt or Dead sea salt into the water which is helpful to remove scalp and provide the relief from itching and inflammation.Just after bating use lotion which will make it moisture.
3. Eat Foods, Good For Psoriasis – Psoriasis is a skin disorder so scalp psoriasis natural treatment advice the food and fruits that are good for skin, helping to reduce itching, inflammation, and healing.
- Food Contain High Fiber – High fiber diet improve your digestion, absorption, and excretion that detoxify your gut naturally. Try to add vegetables, fruits, whole grains and seeds rich in fiber.
- Foods contain antioxidant – Antioxidant reduce the free radicals and improve the healing and reduce the risk of cancer. Eat beans, kidney beans, nuts, fruits, and vegetables.
- Food Contain Zinc – Zinc is good for healthy skin. It has been found that zinc is helpful to reduce swelling and pain in psoriasis. (2)
- Foood Contain Vitamin A – Vitamin A is very useful to heal skin disorder. Add yellow and dark leafy vegetables, mangoes and carrot in your diet to reduce the skin problem.
- Add Vitamin D – Vitamin D plays a crucial role in the natural treatment of psoriasis. Eat raw milk, milk and dairy products.
- Add Turmeric to your diet – Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and it also contains the antioxidant which s good for the skin problem. Turmeric has the ability to alter the TNF cytokine, which stops the continuation of psoriasis lesson.
- Use Aloe Vera – Use aloe vera get tropically which provide the soothing effects to the skin.
Avoid eating packed and processed food, alcohol, sugar and fried foods. Take a gluten-free diet.
4. Use Some Important Oils – There are few oils which are good to treat psoriasis-like – Coconut oil, Lavender Oil, Tea tree oils.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties and moisturizing effect which is good for Psoriasis.
- Lavender Oil – Lavender oil also contains anti-inflammatory properties. It also provides soothing effects and promotes healing.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil reduce inflammation, prevent infection, and improve your immune system.
All the above-mentioned scalp psoriasis natural treatment are very effective to treat.
If you have the problem of psoriasis you should consult to Doctor to start medication. Medication along with scalp psoriasis natural treatment will provide faster recovery.