Pregnancy always gives immense pleasure to pregnant women along with family members. When women get pregnant, every family member starts giving advice, what to do or what not to do??, what to eat or what not eat?? Family members give the advice on the basis of their experiences. Baby development and their fairness depend on the healthy diet and lifestyle. In this article, you will know the details about what fruits to eat during pregnancy for fair baby.
Diet and lifestyle play the important role in the development of the baby or fetus. It has been seen that consumption of some of the fruits makes the baby fair and intelligent. Therefore women or their partner should know what are fruits to eat during pregnancy for fair baby.
Fruits To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair Baby
1. Orange – Orange is a rich source of vitamin C and recommended during pregnancy. Vitamin C is not only useful for the growth of the baby but also improve the baby and mother skin tone and makes them fair.
Everyday minimum 2 orange consumption fulfill the requirement of Vit C and makes your baby skin fair.
2. Almonds – Almonds is highly recommendable during pregnancy because it contains protein, Vit E, Calcium, Magnesium, and fibers. Protein of the almonds is helpful for the development of baby whereas calcium and magnesium are needed for the development of bone.
Almonds contain Vit E which makes the skin glowing and fairy of baby and mother also.
Pregnant women should take minimum 2 to 4 almonds every morning.
3. Grapes or Grapes Juice – Grapes or Grapes juice contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), which makes the baby skin fair. Everyday consumption of grapes or grapes juice makes your baby skin fairy and glowing.
Grapes or Grapes juice is also helpful in constipation, acidity, cramping, and swelling.
4. Coconut – If a pregnant woman takes coconut kernel regularly during pregnancy makes baby fair.
Apart from fairness coconut also very useful during pregnancy in many ways
- Boost immunity
- Treat Heart Burn
- Teat Constipation
- Act against dehydration
5. Fennel Seeds- Taking fennel seed or drink the soaking fennel seeds water also improve the baby color or complexion. It also provides relief from nausea.
6. Ghee – According to study, it has been found that taking ghee helps to lighten the skin complexion of the baby. If pregnant women add ghee to their diet it provides relief from pain while birthing.
7. Saffron Milk During Pregnancy – It is our belief that saffron milk makes baby fair or improve the complexion. Saffron milk is not recommended in the 1st or 2nd trimester because saffron milk gives lots of heat which can cause miscarriage. Saffron milk can be taken in the 3rd trimester.
8. Eggs – White part of the egg also contribute to fairness in the babies. Apart from fairness, it also provides the protein which is good for the overall development.
9. Folic Acid Rich Foods – Folic acid is responsible for the development of brain cells. Folic Acid reduces the risk of giving autistic childbirth by 40%. Means folic acid rich food improve your child IQ. Folic acid rich foods are – Spinach, Citrus Fruits, Lentis etc.
10. Iron Rich Foods – Iron is an essential element for pregnant women because it helps oxygen transport to the baby. Proper oxygen supply to the baby or baby brain increase IQ of the baby.
Pregnant women should add iron-rich foods like – Green and leafy vegetables, Legumes, chicken etc..
Every woman should know what to eat – fruits to eat during pregnancy for fair baby.
If women know about fruits to eat during pregnancy for fair beauty then they should also know what should not eat.
Avoid Foods During Pregnancy
There are certain foods or food habits should be avoided when you are pregnant.
- Avoid Alcohol intake.
- Limit smoking.
- Avoid or limit coffee and Tea.
- Do not eat fish containing mercury.
- Do not eat papaya. (1)
- Avoid pineapple intake. (2)
- Limit Junk Foods.
If you want a fair and healthy baby then you should try all the above-mentioned fruits during pregnancy.
Related Articles-What is the Chance of Pregnancy If you had unsafe sex.