Pregnancy is a period when every family member feels joy and ready to welcome a new member of the family. At that moment selection of foods and fruits by the parent is most important. Because your baby development depends on the selection of your fruits. Therefore every parent or mother should know what are the fruits to eat during pregnancy for a healthy mother and baby.
Benefits of Fruits in Pregnancy
Fruits supply the required and essential demands to the baby and mother like –
- Beta Carotene – It is helpful in the development of baby tissues.
- Fruits provide the antioxidant and also improve the immunity of baby and mother.
- Fruit is a great source of fiber which provides the relief from constipation to the pregnant lady. As constipation is the most common problem in pregnancy.
- It also provides the folic acid which is helpful for the development of the baby brain and spinal cord.
- Fruit provides Vitamin C, it is helpful to the development of bone and teeth.
- Variety of Fruit is a complete package of all required essential elements for the baby and pregnant lady.
You will learn in details about each and every healthy foods that a pregnant lady should eat.
Top 11 Best Fruits to eat during pregnancy
1. Avocado – Avocado is a rich source of folate. Folate is an element which is helpful for the baby brain and spinal cord development. It is a fruit which also provides Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Fiber, iron, potassium, and magnesium. It is also found that it provides relief from nausea and leg cramp which is the most common symptoms during pregnancy.
2. Banana – Banana is a good source of potassium, fibers, vitamin B6, and vitamin C. All the elements is essential during pregnancy.
- Potassium maintains the balance between fluid and electrolytes during pregnancy.
- Fiber – It provides relief from constipation which is the most common problem during pregnancy.
- Vitamin B6 also provides relief from nausea.
- Vitamin C – It is an antioxidant which prevents the cell damage.
3. Orange – Orange is a good source of folate, vitamin C. Folate is an essential element during pregnancy. As it prevents brain and spinal cord defect. It contains vitamin C which is helpful to maintain healthy skin and helps your body to absorb iron.
4. Kiwi – Kiwi is loaded with full of nutrients like – Potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, folic acid, fiber, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Kiwi also protect your body from cold and cough. It also reduces the risk of blood clotting. It also helps your body to absorb iron.
5. Apple – Pregnant lady should eat an apple every day. As apple contain vitamin A, vitamin E, and zinc. It is also loaded with fiber which provides relief from constipation.
Eating habits of apple during pregnancy, enhance the immunity of your baby.
It has been found that the children of mothers who ate apples during pregnancy were less likely to have childhood asthma and allergies.
6. Mango – Mango is a great source of vitamin C and vitamin A. It also helps to improve your digestion and constipation. Vitamin reduces the risk of respiratory infections.
7. Lemon – Lemon water or lemon drink provides relief from nausea. It also provides the vitamin C. Lemon is helpful to stimulate digestion. It has been seen that it may erode enamel, so always rinse your teeth after taking lemon.
8. Berries – Berries contain rich amount of carbohydrates, vitamin C, fibers, folate. If you have gestational diabetes then avoid eating berries, as it contains 50% to 60% carbohydrate.
9. Cherries – Cherries contain vitamin C and it also increases the supply of blood to the placenta or baby. It is a good source of melatonin, which improves the sleep and ensures the growth of cells.
10. Pears – Pears is a good source of folate and fiber. Folate is an essential element for the development of the baby brain and spinal cord. Fiber is an element which provides relief from constipation. As constipation is a common problem during pregnancy.
11. Apricot – Apricot contains ranges of minerals and nutrients which are required during pregnancy. It contains calcium, iron, beta- carotene and potassium. All the elements are very useful and helpful for the development of your baby. Iron is an essential element during pregnancy as it is helpful for making hemoglobin and allow regular blood flow.
Every lady wants to be a mother but it is not as easy as we think. Because your every action and decision has a greater impact on you and your baby. Your lifestyle and diet determine your health during pregnancy and the development of your baby. Therefore every lady or parents should know what fruits to eat during pregnancy for a healthy baby and lady.
If you want a fair baby then know what are the fruits to eat during pregnancy for fair baby. There are many cases when the couple did intercourse but do not sure whether their partner will get pregnant or not. So let’s learn what are the chances of pregnancy when you did unsafe sex.
I am sure that this article will give you complete information that what fruits to eat during pregnancy for healthy baby and mother and what are the chances of pregnancy when you did unsafe sex.
Your feedback is highly appreciable.