EASY WAY TO REDUCE BELLY FAT
In the 21st century, obesity is a major problem because it is the cause of many diseases. As obesity is associated with many diseases and having negative effects on health as well as it also reduces life expectancy. So it is important and necessary to know about an easy way to reduce belly fat.
Obesity is characterized by an excessive accumulation of fat around the body.
Obesity is mainly defined as a Body mass index(BMI). If BMI is above 30 means you are obese. High BMI leads to increased risk of High Blood pressure, Cardiovascular diseases, Lipid disorder, and type 2 diabetes, etc….
If you wanted to know or calculate your BMI then you can get to-https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
If waist size is above 40 inches for a male and above 35 inches in case of the female called belly fat or abdominal fat.
Central Obesity or Belly Fat Associated Diseases
Belly fat or obesity associated with several diseases or condition like-High Blood Pressure, Type 2 Diabetes, Lipid Disorder, Cardiovascular Diseases, etc….
High Blood Pressure-High Blood Pressure is one of the major factors for Heart Diseases and high blood pressure is more common in obese patients. Studies have found that central obesity or belly fat assessed by waist circumference is associated with increased risk of hypertension.-http://hyper.ahajournals.org/content/45/3/363.short
Lipid Disorder-Lipid disorder is commonly associated with belly fat or central obesity include the high level of triglyceride and low level of HDL-Cholesterol. Consequently, the ratio of triglyceride and HDL-Cholesterol is elevated.
Cardiovascular Diseases-Obesity is also one of the major reason for cardiovascular diseases. The Large INTERHEART study has proven that central Obesity was a major cause of Heart attack than general obesity assessed by BMI.
After getting complete knowledge about Obesity means central obesity or Belly fat and associated diseases, you are thinking that how and what is the easy way to reduce belly fat.
EASY WAY TO REDUCE BELLY FAT
There are many ways to reduce belly fat but here you will find the easy way to reduce belly Fat.
1. Get Enough Sleep –Getting adequate sleep or rest has a positive association with health benefits and can help you to lose weight in several ways.
If you are not getting enough sleep, you feel exhausted that affects your physical performance.
There are certain changes that you do not realize the like-nervous function, metabolism, and hormone production are crippled due to the lack of quality of sleep.
If the nervous system does not function at full capacity, you are more likely to work slow or less, stress more, exercise less and physical inactivity which leads to belly fats or obesity
2. Do Exercise – Manage your time and do exercise every day that will help you a lot to reduce your belly fat.
Fast Walking, Swimming, Running, Jogging at one place or around the park, dance is a physical activity.
Physical activity burns your more calorie or belly fat, so do it on a daily basis to get a good response.
If you have any medical condition then before to start any exercise consult with your Doctors and speak about your problem then start the exercise.
3. Eat High Protein Diet –Protein is very important for weight control. Protein intake increase release of insulin, insulin is responsible or allow your cells to take in blood sugar for the energy source. It also tells fat cells to store fat and prevent stored fat from being broken down which decrease appetite.
Many studies have shown that people who eat more protein tend to have less abdominal fat than those who eat a lower protein diet.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22284338
That is why add more protein foods to your daily diet like-Whole egg, Fish, Nuts, Legumes, etc.
4. Reduce your stress-Stress is also a factor who increase your belly fat or abdominal fat because at the time of stress adrenal gland produces Cortisol. Cortisol is also called the stress hormone.
Many research shows that high Cortisol level increases appetite and leads to abdominal fat and hence it is advised to do yoga and medication which is helpful to reduce stress and finally belly fat.
5. Avoid eating a lot of sugar-Here one thing you need to understand about the natural sugar and added sugar.
Natural sugar means sugar of fruits, vegetable, dairy, and added sugar is the sugar which you add to your diet.
The sugar which you generally add in your diet is mainly Fructose which is linked to many chronic diseases. Eating too much sugar linked to weight gain and various diseases like obesity and type 2 Diabetes.
According to the American Association, the maximum amount of sugar you should add to your daily diet is as-
Men – 37.5 gms (Means this much sugar a Man can add to their daily diet)
Women- 25 Gems (Means this much sugar a Woman can add to her daily diet)
6.Cut Carbs from your diet –Reducing carbs intake is very much helpful to reduce belly.Low carbs diet include-Egg,Capsicum,Broccoli,Spinach,Cauliflower,Cabbage,Green Beans,Onion,Garlic,Radishes ,Banana etc. There are many studies has proven that low carbs diet reduced 2-3 times more fat than the low-fat diet.
7.Fat Burning Beverages- There are some of the beverages which help you a lot to reduce your belly fat.
- Green Tea- High Quality of green tea is one of the most powerful beverages which reduces belly fat and leads to an improvement in health.
- Water – Water is the most important as it is required to break down fat cells and wash away toxins that released during this process.
- Ginger Tea– Ginger tea is also known for its ability to improve digestion. Start your days with a cup of ginger in your daily routine to burn your belly fat.
If you wanted to reduce your belly fat or central obesity then do follow these steps. These steps are an easy way to reduce your belly fat.