Sustanon is the best option for athletes
Sustanon is one of the most famous and researched testosterone blends in sports pharmacology. This drug is available as an injection. The bottle combines four active ingredients consisting of short and long testosterone esters. The combined forms of the male sex hormone in a drug keep testosterone at the same stable level. Due to this property, Sustanon injections should be performed quite rarely. Bodybuilders, weightlifters and other athletes prefer to buy Sustanon due to its high potency and affordable price.
The main features of the drug Sustanon
Sustanon is made up of four different forms of testosterone:
- Testosterone propionate in an amount of 30 mg;
- Testosterone isocaproate 60mg;
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate is normal at 60mg;
- Testosterone Decanoate 100mg.
Other substances include peanut butter and benzyl alcohol.
Forms of testosterone have different absorption rates in the body, so they consistently maintain anabolic hormone levels. Sustanon injections should be given at intervals of once every 21 to 24 days. Some bodybuilders believe that Sustanon is a combination drug made up of four forms of testosterone. However, this rule is not the case because the active substances are only converted into the male sex hormone.
The main benefits of Sustanon
Sustanon is very popular with bodybuilders, weightlifters, powerlifters and other athletes. When taking this anabolic steroid, there is an increased growth of muscle tissue. In combination with a diet associated with taking this steroid, an amazing result is achieved with a minimum number of side effects. Sustanon helps increase metabolism.
The main effects of taking Sustanon:
- increase in muscle mass;
- the drug blocks the breakdown of muscle tissue;
- Increased appetite;
- the number of erythrocytes in the blood plasma increases;
- improves the transport of oxygen and beneficial trace elements to muscle tissue;
- libido increases.
When a bodybuilder takes Sustanon, he can gain up to 6 kg of high-quality muscle mass in a month, that is, with just one injection. The time needed to detect a drug during a doping control is 210 days.
How can I take Sustanon?
The use of Sustanon by women is strongly discouraged. This drug can cause virilization symptoms, lead to thickening of the voice, deformities of the genitals and infertility.
The Sustanon Solo course is taken by men who practice hand sports or crossfit. At the initial stage, this course will be enough. In practice, all athletes taking Sustanon combine this drug with other steroids.
Beginners are recommended to use Sustanon at a dose of 400mg per week. Twice-weekly injections are recommended in order to better distribute the active ingredients throughout the body. The approximate duration of taking Sustanon is 10 weeks. Additional treatment must be carried out at the end of the course. This is necessary to eliminate side effects, namely the formation of the natural production of the male sex hormone. PCT therapy begins 30-40 days after stopping Sustanon. The mainstay of post cycle therapy is the use of Clomid.
It should be noted that you do not need to increase your dose of Sustanon if you want better results with anabolic steroids. This only increases the side effects. For best results in different directions, it is necessary to combine Sustanon with other drugs.
Depending on the athlete’s goals, the trainer and doctor can choose combined courses. Most often, Sustanon is combined with Nandrolone to build muscle mass. To bring more relief, “Sust” is combined with Winstrol. Interactions of some drugs with others are more effective, in demand, and side effects are extremely rare when taking this drug.
What to do after the course of steroids? PCT
The main role of PCT is to restore the production of your own testosterone. It is optimal if its level can be increased after treatment with steroids. In addition, it is necessary to normalize the combination of the two main hormones – testosterone and estradiol. Their ratio should be around 200-300 to 1. Over time, this balance will normalize, but the process can be accelerated.
Additional tasks after treatment:
- Lowering the cortisol parameter (to maximize the effects obtained when taking steroids);
- Restoration of spermatogenesis processes (sometimes fertility is preserved even after an intense course, but this is rare), maintenance of libido;
- Normalization of the work of all body systems, in particular, cleansing the liver, lowering cholesterol, stabilizing blood pressure, etc.
It is necessary to carry out comprehensive activities aimed at maintaining muscle mass and correcting the hormonal background. Then, the exit from the course is secure and is carried out with the least possible loss. The training process itself is also important after the abolition of the course of steroids.
During the first 2 weeks of PCT, it is worth completely abandoning physical activity to 100%, after which training with a load of up to 50-70% is allowed, and at the same time it is prohibited to work in case of failure. Why stop exercising you ask? And then that during the PCT period, the catabolism is very high and the body is depleted of testosterone. If you do this as before, the course of treatment will be disturbed and the muscles will be destroyed. As a result, it will be the same as before the course or worse, and recovery may not be successful, since the body spends energy on metabolism, not on processing. Excessive fatigue has consequences.
Testosterone recovery after steroid treatment
Stimulating the production of a “male hormone” is an important step in PCT. For this purpose, drugs of the SERM category are used:
- Anastrozol. It blocks estrogen, stimulates the production of your own testosterone and reduces the likelihood of side effects during treatment.
- Dostineks. It aims to fight against excess prolactin, protects against female obesity, potency problems and breast hypertrophy.
- Clomiphene citrate, Clomid, as well as tamoxifen, Fareston. It contributes to the rapid growth of testosterone and prevents the development of symptoms of its deficiency. Tamoxifen citrate has powerful anti-estrogenic properties but is not compatible with all steroids. It is not recommended to use it after trenbolone and nandrolone courses due to the high risk of progestin activity.
Some people make the mistake of including hCG (gonadotropin) as part of PCT to stimulate and activate the production of the most important “male hormone”. You don’t have to do this. Gonadotropin is used during steroid treatment and after the abolition of anabolic steroids immediately before PCT. It is believed that its use stimulates the work of the gonads and facilitates the regeneration of the body during and after taking anabolic steroids. The recommended gonadotropin regimen after steroid withdrawal: 5 injections of 1000 IU alternately every other day.